Olney Middle School is a Foundation School where every teacher is committed to offering all pupils access to a high quality education through a challenging, broad and balanced curriculum, which develops attitudes of mutual respect and responsibility. All children are entitled to an education that enables them to make progress so that they:
- achieve their best,
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives, and
- make a successful transition into the next stages of education and onwards into adulthood.
We recognise that children may need additional help and support or may require specific interventions.
- SEND Policy – January 2017
- Who should I contact at OMS? – SEND Policy Appendix 1 2017
- Useful Contacts/Information – SEND Policy Appendix 2 2017
- SEND Information report 2017
- MK Local Authority SEND Local Offer
- MK SEND Local Offer via Facebook
- OMS Accessibility Plan and Equality Policy 2016 version 1.1
SEND Co-ordinator: Miss Laura Bingley. firstname.lastname@example.org. Miss Bingley is currently studying towards The National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordination at The University Northampton