- Ofsted Reports
- Ofsted Parent View
- KS2 performance tables
- Mission and Values Statement 2014
- Subject Curriculum Documents and Curriculum Maps September 2014
- Learning Resources and Support
- School Policies – including Admissions Arrangements
- Analysis of Parent Questionnaire – April 2015
- Health Care Plan (Medical Form) MF1
- NHS Guidance on Healthy snacks
- Guidance on Infection Control for Schools
- Headlice Information Letters (from OMS Mail site)
Welcome to Olney Middle School website to our existing and new parents. We have created this section of the website so that you can easily find out information about the school, our policies etc as well as being able to keep you up to date with happenings at OMS. Where information is duplicated, this is quite intentional as we want to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you are looking for. Additionally we have paper copies of all the information we provide held in the school office – you simply need to drop in or call us and we will get the information to you as soon as practicable. We trust that you will find this website really useful. We welcome any feedback you may have.
Safeguarding: We constantly monitor our safeguarding procedures to ensure that we keep everybody in the school as safe as possible. We continue to check that adults are vetted and accompany visitors as necessary. We incorporate Safeguarding within PHSE to ensure that all children feel safe at school and know what to do and who to talk to should they ever need to. Increasing the sense of security within school has a proven positive impact on the children’s learning.