Year 6 SATs revision tips and websites 2017
Use the following tips to help you reach your maximum potential:-
- Choose a place to revise where you will not be distracted.
2. Drink plenty of water. Water stops your brain dehydrating and will help you
concentrate for longer.
3. Get plenty of sleep. If you are tired, you will never perform to the best of your
4. Take a short break every 20 minutes.
5. If you get stuck on something, come back to it later or ask a teacher / parent to
6. Reward yourself for working hard. It might be playing out, watching a favourite TV
programme or having a biscuit.
7. Study in short sessions, but often. Don’t spend hours working away!
A collection of sample test papers from 2016 – likely to be very similar to the assessments May
A range of previous SATS papers are available to download
Your child has a login to this website and they produce two daily maths reasoning questions
Your child has a login to this website and they can practise using a range of test materials
Visual times table game using the array
A site that allows users to solve problems with a bar model
A range of maths games
Explanations and hint for various mathematical concepts
An excellent resource for grammar revision
An online version of revision materials for all subjects
Various revision resources
A range of online games for English and maths
First two days of activities are free.
This is a school site that has put together some helpful revision ideas on it. It has this useful revision guide on it.
Miss Fawcett– firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Palmer – email@example.com
Miss Henderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Teagle – email@example.com