2020/21 – Joint Local Governing Body of Olney Infant and Olney Middle School
Welcome to the Governor section of the school website. Our Governors are a key part of the strategic leadership of the school and play a vital role in helping to ensure our children get the best from their time in Olney Infant Academy and Olney Middle School.
The remit and responsibilities of the Governing Body are outlined in the Scheme of Delegation of Inspiring Futures through Learning, our Multi-Academy Trust.
If you wish to contact Katrina Rodden, Chair of Governors, please do so by sending a letter in a sealed envelope marked for her attention via the school office address, or via email.
The Joint Governing Body - OMS & OIA
- Katrina Rodden - Chair
- Glenn Young - Headteacher of OMS
- Sarah Armitage - Headteacher of OIA
- Hannah King - Vice Chair / Safeguarding
- Laura Circuitt - Staff / SENDCO
- Fay Carter - Finance
- Gill Morrow - Sports & PE
- Katherine Peckham - EYFS
- Jeremy Rawlings - Pupil Support
- Karen Thorpe-Morgan - Pupil Support
- Paul Sims - IT
- Jess Collins - Curriculum